Monday 17 January 2011

Paper Art

So in one of my art classes in Grays, we had to do a little project where we were given three different types of paper and with them we had re-create the image that was in front us.  We had a live model pose with many differently shaped objects to create an interesting image.  I went around this image by using each colour of paper to a different tone.  I took the objects and kept there shape but just made them look as if they are portraying a different image.  So by the time I finished I created a scene from King Kong, where the big Gorilla was replaced by a Ducks beak, the Empire State building was a Massive cone and the Distressed woman is looking up.  Comment and tell me what you think.


The whole Image

A silhouette of the woman

The cone shaped "Empire State Building"

The irony of the clouds and moon, with artificial lighting above it

No comments:

Post a Comment